Pages

Thursday, March 1

Happy... Birthday / Founder's Day / March 1st

Wow, who knew March 1st could be packed with so much happening! Between a very important birthday, Founder's Day for a very important fraternity and starting to make things festive for St. Patrick's day.



Sunday evening, March 1st 1868.....

Today is Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity Founder's Day. These are some of the most hardworking, dedicated, trustworthy and overall fantastic men I know. They definitely deserve to have a very happy Founder's Day and I hope each chapter is doing something special, especially the ZO!

Today is also not only my Alpha Phi sister, but my pledge sister and former roommate in college. I definitely went through a lot with this amazing girl right here.. from sharing the same major and classes to our crazy adventures, heartbreaks, celebrations and love. {and yes it did rain on my college graduation in Los Angeles in May}


And lastly... I found these adorable print out's.. just like the one's I did for Valentine's Day from the always amazing website Pizzazzerie. I have printed some out as before put them around the office and home for some cheer. Thanks for finding / creating these adorable pictures and words to share!

X x

0 comments: