Pages

Wednesday, February 1

think pink

Happy February 1st everyone... it's only two weeks until Valentine's day! While I am not a huge advocate of the V-Day and given it's trademark "Hallmark holiday" I do however, like to stay positive and celebrate the little things. It's a great excuse to spread a little cheer and make your loved ones feel special and appreciated.

I found these adorable print out's and decided to put them up around my home and office for a little extra cheer. I also got some great little ideas for DIY pillow boxes to give away little treats to your friends, family, coworkers, peers at school or whomever to spread the love!

entry table
office
office
via pizzazzerie

 Tell me, what are some of your favorite holiday traditions? What's your favorite Valentine's day memory?

X x

0 comments: