Pages

Tuesday, August 23

my bags are packed

Hello everyone! On Wednesday morning I am taking off for a little vacation for 2 weeks! I am extremely excited because the last time I went somewhere was back in February and as you know I was in Boston for a few days and I was a busy bee blogging all about it! Well I am headed off to Scotland and England to visit the fambam as I do every couple of years. This is probably my 12th visit or so but I never get tired of being over there. I will do my best to keep you all updated and blog about my adventures but I am not taking my laptop with me this time because it is just extremely heavy and with my iPad I don't think I really need it. I probably won't post pictures until after I am back, but don't worry I will definitely be putting some up on Twitter so make sure you follow me here.

I am sorry that I don't have a picture for you, I definitely had every intention of taking some photos of things I have packed and things I can't leave home without but I have been rush, rush, rushing to get out the door. Please forgive me :]

Next time I post it will be from a different country in a different time zone, watch out UK I'm coming for you!

 X x

0 comments: