Pages

Thursday, February 10

perfect day for a bike ride, wouldn't you say?

Today my friends, I woke up and decided it was a day for a bike ride. So off we went on my favorite trail. We stopped for a quick little photo shoot since the sun was perfectly glistening on the lake and then stopped for a redbull smoothie, that's right.. redbull. smoothie. It was delicious if I do say so myself since redbull is one of my guilty pleasures. Then we turned around and rode all the way back to the car, probably about 13 miles round trip. On the way back though.. the sun dissapeared and then out of nowhere this wind business picked up and I had goosebumps all over my poor little legs. Not so attractive, on the other hand since I wanted to get back to the car so badly I pedaled as fast as I could, and did the 6 miles in about 35 mins. yay me, a personal best :]


 X x

0 comments: