Pages

Wednesday, October 16

pumpkin, my pumpkin


Fall is one of my favorite times of the year for many, many reasons. Now granted I live on the west coast in fabulous California so I know we don't get the full effect of fall like you east cost-ers BUT STILL - I love it anyway.

There is something so special about feeling the warmth of the sun on your back, while at the same time feeling the cool crisp air running through your cable knit sweater. Waiting almost 9 months to begin eating everything possible pumpkin again. Watching scary movies, cuddled up in a blanket peeking through the holes with some hot chocolate by your side.

Once October hits I officially go into "holiday mode" because the fall transition to Halloween leads to Thanksgiving and then Christmas & then comes the new year. I just love all the warm fuzzy feelings,  going out to get decorations and gifts, plus the get togethers with friends and family - it's all so magical.



X x

0 comments: