Pages

Monday, February 6

my superbowl sunday {in iphone photos}

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are recharged and ready to take on this week.

For the most part I had a pretty relaxing weekend and just decided to lay low for most of Friday and Saturday; Sunday however was a different story. I woke up early, ready and excited for the Superbowl. In the morning Brett and I went for some breakfast and came up with the game plan. We ended up going to three different grocery stores and party city to get all the supplies for the day. Then we came back and started to get things ready but since it was only noon we had some time. Realizing what time it was,  Brett quickly turned on the Puppy Bowl and we watched the adorable little puppies score some touchdowns of their own. If you have not heard about the Puppy Bowl I suggest you click the link and see for yourself. This year was Puppy Bowl 8 so I think you should check it out. From then on it was nothing but delicious food and drinks and heart pounding moments which eventually ended poorly for me. I am just happy they made it this far and were able to compete in the Super Bowl. I did not have my camera with me but I was able to take some pretty awesome pictures with my iPhone! What do you think? Tell me your favorite way to watch the Super Bowl.



X x

0 comments: