Pages

Friday, December 30

recap of 2011 {in photos}

I decided to go through my photo library and pick out some of my favorite pictures starting from January 2011 through to now. That proved to be much more difficult than I thought. I can't believe how much has happened and how much I have done these past twelve months. {3,445 photos to be exact} This year was filled with lots of beach adventures, trips up to Tahoe for snowboarding, going to concerts and comedy shows, seeing old friends in LA and making new friends around home. Watching Brett's little brother go through his last year of high school with prom and graduation especially fun to be a part of. This year was definitely one for learning, trying new things, stepping out of my comfort zone and most importantly learning how to be an adult instead of being a student for the first time in 18 years.

I hope you enjoy my collection of photos and hopefully they aren't too many that you have already seen, I tried to choose different ones that I haven't posted on here, but after all this time it's a little hard to keep track. :]


amazing boston trip
valentine's day dinner
linkin park concert
the classic "hand me the camera" face
the birthday boy
surprise rose on my car one morning
nick's senior prom
nick graduates!
4th of july fireworks
my beautiful birthday flowers
jason aldean conert
gilroy garlic festival
our scotland trip
beach adventure
halloween


X x

0 comments: