Pages

Friday, August 12

sometimes, I just want to be outside


Between a two hour commute to work and spending all day in the office, sometimes the last thing I want to do is stay inside. Especially when the weather has been so nice lately. I convinced the boyfriend instead of going to the gym to go outside and take me on a hike! These are some pictures I took while we were hiking, I tried to take a cutsie picture on the ground of the two of us, but my camera decided to focus on the grass in front of it and make us blurry. After looking at it though, I am starting to like it more and more. The sunset wasn't the best because there were no clouds and instead a nice layer of smog above the city, but I made do. We even met a couple 'friends' on the trail. What do you think? :]


X x

0 comments: