Pages

Monday, July 11

trade show!

Hi Friends! This week I will be in San Francisco attending SEMICON West's annual trade show for my work. This is my first trade show event and I am so excited to not only be an exhibitor, but to also be able to take some pictures and blog about it for all you lovelies!

This morning I met the set up team and we unpacked our four huge crates of material and put most of it together. Luckily, I am staying in a hotel here as I also will be attending some functions at night so I can save myself time and money by not having to drive back and forth all the time.

Tomorrow is the first day the show floor opens. I will be tweeting {so make sure to follow me} updates as often as I can and I will upload my pictures and blog probably when I get home since I only have my iPad with me :)

Have a fabulous week everyone and make sure to check back for updates about the show!


X x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thing you didn't have much of a hassle with shipping and re-assembling your booth items. One of the important things to consider in participating in any trade show is how to manage your shipping. You have to estimate your drayage costs ahead of time so you don't ruin your budget. You also have to make sure your items are handled properly and you can track them while shipping. There are lots of things to consider in choosing which freight company to handle your shipping.

Legacy