Pages

Tuesday, July 26

team effort!

my two grill masters :]
We decided to have a BBQ this weekend. I have been dying to try this pasta salad recipe and decided it was the perfect night for it. Everyone wanted some steak, but being vegetarian, {aka pescatarian} I had some swordfish, which is one of my favorite fishes. {Also one of the most expensive} It was a really nice way to get everyone involved in making the dinner.

The boys were outside making grilling up the steaks and the ladies were inside getting everything else ready. I think the food tasted even better because we all pitched in to help prepare and cook it.. It seems like it has been a long time since we have been together and sat down for a meal with all the chaos going on. It was the perfect weekend treat after a hectic work at week!

What is something you love to do with your family during the summer?

X x

0 comments: