Pages

Saturday, February 26

laughed ourselves into stitches

First of all, let me tell you that it's late on Saturday and I am exhausted and don't have all my creative juices flowing. BUT, I would like to tell you how wonderful my friday night was... here goes. In case you were wondering, it was ah.maz.ing to say the least. Ah-Maze-Ing. get it? k.cool, moving on. We drove up to the city as soon as B and I got off work. {ha, work... I'm such a big girl now!} So we relaxed, showered, changed and went out for dinner. We couldn't decide on what we wanted to eat and we didn't want anything fancy so we literally walked out of our hotel, looked across the street and saw a restaurant and decided right then and there that we going in and eating. And guess what. It was DELISH! Now I am one for fish and chips, this time I decided not to order it and boy did instead. But I snuck a couple bites, and let me tell you... the BEST fish and chips I have ever, had. EVER. period. That is saying a lot, my ceasar salad was pretty amazing with grilled salmon. mmMmmMMM I am just getting excited thinking about it again. :]
Then we headed off to see Whitney Cummings the comedian at Cobb's. That was my Valentines' Day prezzie, so we were looking forward to this for awhile. She is absolutely hilarious. You must watch her, follow her, blaaah blah blah. Click HERE for her tweets, and more information... if your interested of course. Needless to say I was in stitches of laughter for about an hour and a half.
 
Basically one of the best nights ever! Happy weekend everyone :]

 X x

0 comments: