Pages

Monday, May 7

cinco de mayo festivities


Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day with lots of sunshine! In the morning through lunch time I went round to the local community pool my parents and I belong to. I swam there on the team until I was 18 as well as coached and gave private swim lessons every summer for about 5 years (also where i met Brett!) Anyway so they were having a little party with strawberry margaritas, and gin fizz's and lots of great snacks. After it was over we decided it was such a beautiful day we went back on our bikes to get swim suits and towels, make our own batch of margaritas and took them back to the pool to take a little swim and then tan a little. Then as the sun was starting to go down it was back into normal clothes and off to find some delicious tacos, the one picture above was a $1 street taco Brett tells me was delicious! I had my own fish tacos later with of course another margarita close by. I also decided to take my new light faded ripped jeans from Zara and my new neon yellow shoes out for some fun, what do you think? I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead!

X x

0 comments: