Pages

Thursday, January 5

monterey bay aquarium

Hello everyone, I hope you are recovering and getting back into the daily grind, I know I am. :[ It's always so hard to start working again after a little "mini vaca." This weekend we were down in Monterey to enjoy the sunny weather & ring in the new year.

For my birthday Brett gave me tickets for the aquarium because I have always talked about how I wanted to go back and visit since I haven't been there in a long time. We thought this would be the perfect opportunity to use them. We headed down pretty early on Saturday morning in order to ensure we got our full day's experience at the aquarium. We spent the majority of the afternoon just in awe of all the marine life they have. I remembered most of the exhibits, luckily it hasn't changed too much. I'd have to say penguins are one of my favorite animals of all time and just this past year the aquarium has opened up a penguin exhibit! I think I was most excited for the penguins and the jelly fish. After we finished up with all that we could see in the aquarium we headed over to our hotel for check in and to get ready for the new year's eve festivities. More posts to come about new year's eve and how we wanted to start new year's day with total relaxation.



X x

2 comments:

Naz Isik said...

Ahh I was just there on Monday! I like the seahorses the best, they seem unreal.

Naz Isik said...

Ahh I was just there on Monday! I like the seahorses the best, they seem unreal.