Pages

Thursday, December 8

Holiday Gift Ideas

I am finally getting the motivation to start Christmas festivities.. by writing 'to do' lists {no seriously} I love making lists and being able to feel the gratification of crossing things off! I have a list for activities {make gingerbread house, decorate tree, go ice skating} another for gifts to buy my loved ones and of course my personal wish list for Santa :]

All these lists put me in the mood to make a list for you all!




Not sure what to get the hostess whose holiday party you will be attending? Or what to get your boyfriends' brother, or maybe even your boyfriend? What about your best friend, aka the girl who has everything? Well here it is, I have put together a collection of things I have come across that would make great gift for someone in your circle of friends & family. Best of all, all of these gifts are under $100!

1. Keel's Real Simple Diary - $15
2. Whiskey On The Rocks Set - $34
3. Juicy Couture EarMuffs w/ Headphones - $98
4. Williams Sonoma Oils Gift Set - $10 - $58
5. Steve Jobs Biography - $20
6. OPI Nail Polish - $8 each
7. Beer Making Kit - $40
8. "Please Don't Leave" Door Mat - $18
9. Starbucks Mug - $15
10. "Water Bobble" - $9 - $13

Good luck & Happy Shopping!
 X x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas

David said...

I like how your lists fall in array brackets. Did you do that on purpose as a coding reference or am I just reading too deep into it? :P