Pages

Friday, April 15

Friday, Friday, it's Friday!

Day twenty-seven - a photo of somewhere you want to travel to

We made it my friends, the weekend is finally upon us! I am looking forward to hopefully some relaxation and some sunshine in my forecast. What are your plans for the weekend?

There are a lot of places that I someday hope to travel to and even though my feet have landed in seven countries I have such a desire to see so many places and experience such different cultures. I still hope to hit France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Germany, Japan, St. Barts, Argentina, Croatia, Thailand... you get the idea. I'd have to say my hotspot right now that I really hope to get to in the next couple years would be Greece and specifically Crete the island just south of it in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Does this not look incredible?

image found on google


X x 

0 comments: